Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Printer

Last Friday eve. I bought a new printer. YEAH! I have been without one for almost a year - since before we moved. - Long story. But I am so glad to finally have one again. It's amazing how dependent we get on something, and how hampered we are without once we've had it.

I bought an Epson Workforce 600 for about $150. (on sale). I almost bought a more expensive one because it has 5 color cartridges instead of 3. But I decided - for what I do, this will work just fine. A few days later, when I was at work (library) someone came in wanting to know how something had been rated. (don't remember now what), so, later, I looked up printers too. It stated that an Epson printer was in the top 6 best rated printers. I couldn't remember for sure which one it was I had bought. But when I got home I looked at the box - and sure enough - I had bought that Epson that was rated one of the best. PTL I made the right decision. This one was rated better than the more expensive one. So a high(er) price doesn't always mean high(er) quality.

No comments: