Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Getting old...

sucks! I've really noticed a big difference in my energy out put now compared to "then". Sometimes it seems like I take one step forward and two steps backward. I have been tired with no end in sight. And not the kind of tired of 20 years ago. That kind of tired I could rebounded from quicker than I do now. I came home from church Sunday feeling I could hardly put one step in front of the other. I went to bed for a nap, got up every few hours for a potty break and one time to eat a plate of supper, then went back to bed. I did not get up till 6 am the next morning.  Later that next day I came home at noon, still not feeling well (with some aches and pains). I went to bed and slept again till 6:30 pm!

But today...I actually was able to get out on my bike for a ride. Hubby aired up the front tire and I took it for a spin down the street. It has been several weeks since I've been on my bike largely because of work that needed to be done on the bike and having money to fix it. That done, today it all came together. I was actually able to ride the bike longer than I expected. But I have kept up my walking to some extent. So I think that helped. Hopefully now, I get two steps forward now.

Now if I could just get morethan that done. Maybe, just maybe, I will feel less tired and more energetic, suppose?

No comments: