Sunday, December 28, 2008

How Great Thou Art

Today in church, I sang this song with MW. It is a beautiful song and is hard to mess it up. It's message carries the song no matter how you do it. But we did fine. I even played for us as well as sing - something I can't always do! But I did it more in an acommpaniment style - not playing every single note - but chords and "fillers".

I've been playing more lately than I have in years and I've noticed that the Lord is bringing it back to me, more and more. I have alot of music "in me" so I hope that I will have the opportunity here to share it with others. My new friend, MW, is musical too and has even been professional with her music and with clogging. (She's been teaching me the basic steps - what a work out!)

I'm taking my daughter MS back to Kansas tonight. I have really enjoyed having her here this week. The time has gone by very fast. But we have had a good time together and have fun doing things together, too. Of course, shopping was one of them!! But it's been fun.

1 comment:

C said...

Hope you get to continue to use and improve your music! Have fun with the clogging!