Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Psalm in my heart

I have been reading out of a devotional book of the above title. I can't remmeber where I got it. I think that maybe I got it from a book sale when I was at CBC library. It ends the year talking about the last of the Psalms. The last of the Psalms are full of prases to God.

As I end this year and reflect back on what has taken place this year, I, too, praise the Lord. It has been a year full of blessings. Yes there have been uncertain times, stressful times, times of "are we doing the right thing?" But there have also been times of provision, confirmation, and obvious guidance from the Lord. So I'm thankful even for the rough times, because they make you appreciate the good times even more.

We have accomplished what we set out to do this year, (moving); the Lord has provided both of us, my husband and I, with good jobs; we have made some wonderful new friends and the Lord is blessing the ministry we are involved in. We have a nice home to live in, [and it's all on one floor - easier on older people's joints]. :-)

So as we end this year, I praise the Lord, for He is good.
Have you counted your blessings yet?

No comments: